Here is the most awaited video of hot scene between Saif Ali Khan and Bipasha Basu from movie Race.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Bipasha Basu and Saif Ali Khan Hot Scene from Movie Race
Posted by
pratik
at
1:25 PM
Labels: Bipasha Basu Videos, Bollywood-Movies-Hottest-Scenes, Saif Ali Khan Videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Email Us if u are unable to see any video or the video has been removed from the hosters. We'll soon try bring alternate video for you.





4 comments:
No wonder Bipasha has left Katrina far behind in this movie of "full-of-twists". She was hot in her debut movie "Ajnabee", then followed on thru some more thru Jism, Raaz,...Dhoom2 and Now this RACE. I swear she has left all the other hot and skinny celebrities listed here far behind, in the run.
This is not half as hot as Anil Kapoor and Dimple Kapadia in Janbaaz song.... I wonder why all the hype about this...
mazaa agaya real hot video
here are some photos of the video
http://mirchmasalabollywood.com/2008/04/05/bipasha-basu-sucking-hard-with-saif-ali-khan/
I am sure Vinod Khanna and Madhuri created much more heat in Dayavan, here Saif's action looks fake and Bipasha is expressionless as such.
Post a Comment